Domain - Frequently Asked Questions
- 1.How long is valid the EPP code after you send it?
EPP code is valid for a period of 40 days. Each time the code is requested, a new one will be generated on the spot, replacing the previous one and remaining valid for 40 days.
- 2.How to Flush DNS?
In Windows 10
To reset the DNS resolver cache, perform the following steps:
- 1. Click the Start button, then type cmd
- 2. Right-click Command Prompt, then choose Run as Administrator.
- 3. Type ipconfig /flushdns then press Enter. (be sure there is a space before the slash)
A command box will flash on the screen for a split second, and the DNS Resolver cache is cleared.
In Windows 8 and 8.1
Because of the system security policies run cmd as administrator user and follow below steps to flush DNS cache.
- 1. Press Windows key + X and select the Command Prompt (Admin) option from the Power User menu.
- 2. Type in the command ipconfig /flushdns and press Enter
Flushing the DNS in Mac OS X is an easy process, but the steps taken will depend on which version of OS X is running as your operating system. First, make sure you open the Terminal on your computer. Once opened, run the command below that corresponds to your version of OS X.
macOS 11 (Big Sur): sudo dscacheutil -flushcache; sudo killall -HUP mDNSResponder
macOS 10.15 (Catalina) and 10.14 (Mojave) and 10.13 (High Sierra): sudo killall -HUP mDNSResponder
OS X 12 (Sierra) and later: sudo killall -HUP mDNSResponder; sudo killall mDNSResponderHelper; sudo dscacheutil -flushcache